Welcome to my blog, focused on innovation in service and customer care with Microsoft technologies. This blog will be developer-centric, and will explore how emerging and existing technologies can drive impact in the domain of service, with Microsoft’s Service portfolio as a foundation.
My background: I’ve been working with cloud and web-based technologies for over 15 years, and came to Microsoft as a part of the acquisition of Multimap.com in 2007. During my time at Microsoft, I have been in the role of a Technical Solution Professional, engaging with developers, customers and partners in the envisioning and implementation of cloud solutions. My areas of focus at Microsoft have included service-centric solutions, and enterprise geospatial solutions.
I have contributed posts to various Microsoft blogs, and code samples to the MSDN Code Gallery in the past, including:
- Creating Heat Maps with Bing Maps and Dynamics CRM, on the Dynamics CRM Team Blog
- Knowledge in Outlook in a Mail App for Office, on the MSDN Code Gallery
- How to Spatially Enable Customer Care with Bing Maps and Parature, on the Bing Blog
- Capture Addresses from Artifacts Using Bing Maps and Bing Optical Character Recognition Control, on the Bing Developers Blog
- How to Fine-tune Location Coordinates with the Custom Geocoding Refinement Tool, on the Bing Developers Blog
- How to Create a Speech-Powered Geocoding and Routing Experience in a Windows Store App, on the Bing Developers Blog
- Map-Driven Search in Windows Store Apps, on the Bing Developers Blog
- And a variety of posts focused on geospatial integration with Dynamics CRM and other topics
Some of my past speaking engagements have included:
- Build 2014 Conference
- eXtremeCRM 2012 and 2015
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012
- and many engagements at Microsoft’s Executive Briefing Center in Redmond
I have lived and worked in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom in the past, and am currently based in Redmond, WA.
With this blog, I want to continue leveraging synergies in Microsoft technologies to drive innovation and value in the Business Solutions space. Look for my first post, bringing the power of Cognitive Services into the Unified Service Desk, coming soon!