Didn’t get a chance to go to Redmond for the PDC this year? Want to find out what was announced, and what it all means, in an environment that will allow you interact with your peers and ask local experts questions about the technologies involved? Then this is the event for you!
Local partner Applied Information Sciences is presenting an event next Friday, November 12th to recap announcements and information from PDC 10, at the Microsoft Office in Reston, VA. You can register here.
Here’s the agenda:
- 9:30 to 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 to 11:30 Highlights from the PDC keynotes
- 11:30 to 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 to 1:30 Windows Azure Update
- 1:45 to 2:45 Visual Studio 2010 SP1 Update
- 3:00 to 4:00 Windows Phone 7 Update
Come join us and chat with your peers and local expert presenters about what’s new in Windows Azure, Visual Studio 2010, and Windows Phone 7!