Then you MUST read the following post from Brandon Watson, in which he discusses just how many people are asking for them, and more importantly, lays out some guidelines for how YOU can get noticed by the Windows Phone 7 team (hint: DO EPIC SH*T), and perhaps get yourself a phone in the process:
Ways To Get Noticed By The Windows Phone 7 Team
1) Get the tools and start building apps – asking for a phone without any kind of app development in place is not going to get it done. If you need ideas, go to our site where customers are posting app ideas for apps they want. As of this writing, there’s almost 1,000 app ideas up there.
2) Blog about your development progress. Screenshots and videos help a lot. So do tips and tricks on how to do amazing things on the platform. The important thing here is to share what you know with the rest of the community. Those who share are engendering much love from us.
3) Tag your posts with “Windows Phone 7 Development” or “wp7dev” so that we, and other developers, can find you.
3) Build something which extends the platform and can be used by other developers. Being developer friendly is top form.
4) Post videos of your app running in the emulator to youtube.
5) Register in the Windows Phone Marketplace. When we know your Marketplace ID, it’s a lot easier to find you and get you a phone.
There’s more, so make sure to read the whole thing (link below).
One that I’d add is to keep your local Developer Evangelist up on what you’re doing with Windows Phone 7. If you don’t know who your DE is, feel free to contact me via the email link on my blog, and I’ll get you connected.