I want to say a big THANK YOU (I did say big, didn’t I?) to everyone who attended the MSDN Roadshow events this week in Roanoke, VA and Baltimore, MD.
Several people requested copies of the slides and demos for the presentations, and I’ve uploaded the decks and demos for my presentations, and you can get them via the links below:
- Web Development Fundamentals Slides
- Web Development Fundamentals Demo Code
- AJAX Development and Troubleshooting Slides
- AJAX Development and Troubleshooting Demo Code
- .NET 3.5 SP1 and MVC Slides and Demos
- What’s new in Silverlight 2 Slides and Demos
I’ll see if I can get my peers Ashish and Dr. Z to upload their decks to the same location, and once they’re available, I’ll update this post with the links.
UPDATE: I’ve added the link from the other sessions.