Catherine Heller has posted a very detailed how-to on implementing the new web-auth for Windows Live ID…as soon as I have a little extra time, I’m going to play around with this, in case I need it for http://www.madcodecamp.com/.
Windows Live ID Web Authentication
By now, I hope you’ve heard about the recent release of Windows Live ID Web Authentication.
If you haven’t, here are some links you should check out:
- dev.live.com, the place for all things developer-related to Windows Live (click on Authentication in the list on the left)
- Angus Logan’s post: SERVICE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT: Windows Live ID Web Authentication Released!
- Windows Live ID blog post: Windows Live ID Web Authentication SDK for Developers Is Released
- Channel9 interview: Lynn Ayres – What is Live ID?
- To see Windows Live ID Web Authentication in action, check out LiveSide – they’ve added it to their site
Be sure to read the whole post…good stuff!