From my friends at NoVaSQL:
The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its next session for 2006 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server.
- Title – SQL Server 2005 Security + Vendor presentation on Quest products
- Speaker – David Swanson of Quest Software (www.quest.com)
- Date and Time – Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions – http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor – Quest Software (www.quest.com)
- Quest Software (www.quest.com), a Microsoft Gold Partner, is a true end-to-end business solution provider committed to building innovative products that enhance SQL Server capabilities. With Quest, you can simplify the manual, time-intensive tasks associated with SQL Server design, development, code optimization performance and availability. At Quest, we believe you deserve more!
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many goodies!
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card - while supplies last. Many thanks to our monthly sponsor for the gift cards!
- Year End Blow Out – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for many year end prizes. Some sponsors are offering big ticket items. Come to all of the meetings to qualify!
- Please support our sponsors - http://www.novasql.com/sponsors.htm
- NOVA SQL News - http://www.novasql.com/News.htm
- NOVA SQL Jobs - http://www.novasql.com/Jobs.htm
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, networking with other Developers and DBAs, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran