From my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group:
The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its next session for 2006 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server.
- Title – Best Practices for Securing and Auditing SQL Server 2005
- Speaker – Jeremy Gaige, Systems Engineer of Idera
- Date and Time – Monday, April 24, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions – http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor – Idera (www.idera.com)
At Idera (www.idera.com), we've engineered a new generation of tools for managing and administering the world's fastest growing database management system – Microsoft SQL Server. Battle proven and easy to use, our products are designed to install in minutes, configure in hours and deploy worldwide in just days.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many goodies!
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card - while supplies last. Many thanks to our monthly sponsor for the gift cards!
- Year End Blow Out – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for many year end prizes. Some sponsors are offering big ticket items. Come to all of the meetings to qualify!
- Please support our sponsors - http://www.novasql.com/sponsors.htm
- NOVA SQL News - http://www.novasql.com/News.htm
- NOVA SQL Jobs - http://www.novasql.com/Jobs.htm
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran