From my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group:
The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its third session for 2006 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server. This session will be focused on Beginning SQL Server 2005 Integration Services Development.
- Title – Beginning SQL Server 2005 Integration Services Development
- Speaker – Andy Leonard
- Date and Time – Monday, March 27, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions – http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor – Red-Gate (www.red-gate.com)
- Red Gate Software develops simple tools that make work life easier and more secure for developers and DBAs working with SQL Server. Our product line includes tools for comparing, synchronizing, packaging, backing up and recovering SQL Server databases. Fully functional free trials are available for all our products at: www.red-gate.com.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many goodies!
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card – while supplies last. Many thanks to our monthly sponsor for the gift cards!
- Year End Blow Out – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for many year end prizes. Some sponsors are offering big ticket items. Come to all of the meetings to qualify!
- Please support our sponsors – http://www.novasql.com/sponsors.htm
- NOVA SQL News – http://www.novasql.com/News.htm
- NOVA SQL Jobs – http://www.novasql.com/Jobs.htm
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran