A reminder of some upcoming user groups in the Mid-Atlantic:
- Tonight, February 27th, the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group will host their monthly meeting, this month on SQL Server 2005 and Reporting Services. A reminder that tonight's meeting will be at the Reston Microsoft Technology Center, rather than the usual meeting location. Directions and details at http://www.novasql.com/.
- Tomorrow night, February 28th, I'll be speaking at the Capital Area .net User Group. My topic will be the ASP.NET 2.0 Provider Model.
- Wednesday, March 1st, is the March meeting of the WinProTeam user group, in Rockville, MD. Jonathan Cogley will be discussing Building and deploying applications with NAnt and MSBuild.
- Thursday, March 2nd, Robin Edwards of the Roanoke Valley .net User Group, will be presenting on Smart Client Application Development and Deployment.
- Also on Thursday, the Sharepoint Users Group of DC will be hosting Todd Bleeker, MVP and author, for their March meeting. Details at http://www.sugdc.org/events/index.aspx.
- Thursday is looking to be a very busy night...as the Richmond .net UG will be hosting Geoff Snowman, who will be presenting on BizTalk 2006.
- Tuesday, March 7th, the Central Maryland Association of .net Professionals will hold their main meeting. The main topic will be AJAX development, and Randy Hayes will be presenting a mini-session on Generics.
Also potentially of interest to developers in the DC/Rockville area is a free event being sponsored by the Maryland ColdFusion User Group. They're hosting a free sneak peek of the upcoming CFUnited conference this summer. Microsoft will again be a sponsor of CFUnited, and a number of folks from Microsoft, including myself, will be presenting at the conference.
Do you have a developer event you'd like to promote? Let me know via the Contact link on my blog.