From my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group:
Good afternoon. The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its second session for 2006 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server. This session will be focused on SQL Server 2005 and Reporting Services.
- Title – SQL Server 2005 and Reporting Services
- Speaker – Microsoft
- Date and Time – Monday, February 27, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – Microsoft Training Center in Reston, VA.
12012 Sunset Hills Rd.
Reston, VA 20190
*** NOTE *** – This 1 time meeting is at the Microsoft Training Center in Reston, VA, not the AT&T building in Vienna, VA.
- Directions – Click here for the Welcome to the MTC
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- NOVA SQL Sponsor – Lumigent Technologies
Lumigent Technologies (www.lumigent.com) is an industry leader in information security management solutions, enabling organizations to meet requirements for risk management, regulatory compliance, and privacy by ensuring the integrity of information systems. Lumigent products and services mitigate risk associated with fraud, process failures, and human error through prevention, detection, and deterrence.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many goodies!
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card – while supplies last. Many thanks to our monthly sponsor for the gift cards!
- Please support our sponsors – http://www.novasql.com/sponsors.htm
- NOVA SQL News – http://www.novasql.com/News.htm
- NOVA SQL Jobs – http://www.novasql.com/Jobs.htm
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran