From our friends at NoVaSQL:
Good morning. The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its ninth session for 2005 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server. The eighth session will be focused on Katrina Safe Refugee Project - Intense Data Integration with SQL Server 2005.
- Title – Katrina Safe Refugee Project - Intense Data Integration with SQL Server 2005 - http://www.novasql.com/presentations.htm
- Speakers – Jim Dugan of Microsoft
- Date and Time – Monday, September 26, 2005 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions – http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor - If it pertains to Microsoft SQL Server, Edgewood (www.edgewoodsolutions.com) is your answer. Our Company is focused on designing, implementing, and supporting industry leading Microsoft SQL Server solutions. Our goal is to provide the ideal solution to your organization via processes and technology to best manage, protect and optimize your biggest asset, your data. We offer a full spectrum of SQL Server solutions to benefit your business. We are able to fulfill these critical needs by our ability to address both business and IT needs in an accurate, efficient and high quality manner. We have formulated our best practices with a standardized approach that can be customized to meet your unique business characteristics.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many books, shirts, CD’s, etc.
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card - while supplies last.
- Year End Attendance – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for a year end prize.
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran