From my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server User Group:
The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its sixth session for 2005 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server. The sixth session will be focused on TechEd Recap and SQL Server 2005 Encryption and should be valuable to all who attend.
- Title – TechEd Recap and SQL Server 2005 Encryption
- Speaker – Brian Moran of Solid Quality Learning and Jim Dugan of Microsoft
- Date and Time – Monday, June 27, 2005 @ 7:00 PM
- Location - AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions - http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP - http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
Edgewood Solutions is on the lookout for top DBAs and Developers in the area. If you are interested, check out - http://www.edgewoodsolutions.com/careers.asp to submit your resume.
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor – ApexSQL (www.apexsql.com)
ApexSQL (www.apexsql.com) is a leading provider of value SQL tools for Microsoft SQL Server developers. We offer a variety of high quality SQL software products with NO Support Costs or Upgrade Fees. ApexSQL is the home of Studio Universal, the single most comprehensive suite of SQL Server developer tools including a wide range of value added functionality including Auditing, Scripting, Comparison & Synchronization, Reporting, Documentation, Code Generation and Editing/IDE.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – We would like to invite you to the June meeting and a chance to win a free copy of our ApexSQL Log. Log is a powerful SQL data auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own Transaction Log to display information on data and structure changes. Since ApexSQL Log reads the Transaction Log, no database overhead is required and audits can be done on changes made even before the tool was installed.
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting and qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card while supplies last.
- Year End Attendance – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for a year end prize.
- Special Give-A-Way – INETA has sent us some goodies for the meeting. Join us for the meeting to qualify as a winner.
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran