I received the following notice from my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group:
The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its third session for 2005 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server. The third session will be focused on SQL Server Maintenance and should be valuable to all who attend.
- Title – SQL Server Maintenance In Large Environments
- Speaker – Michael Schwartz of Magellan Health Services
- Date and Time - 03.28.2005 @ 7:00 PM
- Location - AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions - http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP - http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- Solid Quality Learning (www.solidqualitylearning.com)
- AT&T (www.att.com/gov)
- Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor - Imceda Software (www.imceda.com)
- Imceda Software (www.imceda.com) would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your colleagues to sign up for the Imceda500 and a chance to win a trip for ten to the Indy 500 and/or $50,000! You can win other prizes too as you race around the track, like free software, T-shirts, and other giveaways!! For contest details or to play the game please visit, www.imceda500.com.
- Meeting Give-A-Way – 1 CPU License of SQL LiteSpeed from Imceda Software
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!