Interested in working for Microsoft? Experienced with our technologies?
Then you may be interested to know that we’ve got an opening in the Washington, DC area for an ISV Developer Evangelist. Here’s the description:
· 1:1 engagement with architects and influential developers in key ISV accounts to drive .NET awareness and adoption.
· Secure ISV Design wins and case studies, particularly in competitive accounts.
· Working closely with Redmond based BDRs in driving royalty revenue, platform adoption, and strategic opportunities within key ISVs.
· Build the breadth ISV ecosystem by delivering technical and business value presentations and seminars at quarterly 1:many events
· Serve as primary point of contact for ISV engagement at Reston Microsoft Technology center for ISVs based in Mid Atlantic, Southeast, and Gulf States districts.
· Be a thought leader on the benefits of the Microsoft platform and partnering with Microsoft within the ISV community
· Document best/worst practices for customer engagement, partner engagement, conducting events, etc.
· Develop and maintain professional knowledge and skills for this position.
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of VS.NET, .NET Frameworks and Microsoft Developer Tools
· Maintain knowledge of competitor’s strategies and technologies and provide feedback to Microsoft Corp. These include J2EE, IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic, Sun and Oracle
· A passion for Technology and the .Net vision.
· Technical and Architectural credibility
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Strong Organizational Awareness and Business Acumen.
· Clear understanding / expertise in Microsoft technologies
· Able to discuss architecture at a conceptual level, with meaningful reference to existing industry-accepted.
· Well-versed in the way in which these conceptual ideas can be mapped to the problems one encounters in this space.
· Excellent knowledge and experience of the competitive platforms, products, companies and philosophies, and ideally will have a similar background for Microsoft Experience and expertise in large scale system design and implementation.
· Four year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· 7+ years of customer interaction in a technical role
· .NET programming/modeling skills required. solid knowledge of J2EEsoftware development tools & programming models a +
Interested? You can submit your resume here.