The wait is over, the June release of Web Client Software Factory has now shipped! As Blaine mentioned in his previous post, the changes included in this release are the following:
- Guidance package updated to use the February 2007 CTP of GAT/GAX
- The factory now uses Enterprise Library 3.1 – May 2007. (Read about the changes here)
- Recipes support Web Application Projects (WAP).
- Recipes create Visual Basic .NET source code.
- Dependency checker analyzes for required and optional software dependencies during installation. If required dependencies are not installed, links are provided to download them.
- Source code snippets for typical page flow development activities are included.
- Fix for the Add View (with presenter) Recipe which sometimes would not load due to an exception.
- Source code is now available as a seperate download. You no longer have to install the factory to get the source.
- Documentation is now available as a seperate download.
Although we had initially planned to ship a month ago, we delayed shipping until availability of the May release of Enterprise Library. Thanks for your patience, the new features and fixes wiil be worth the wait.
- To download the factory click here.
- To get the source click here.
- To get the documentation click here.
|Share this post :||del.icio.us it!||digg it!||live it!|