How to Download and Install DreamSpark Software

Microsoft software from DreamSpark comes packaged in large, single files with .ISO or .IMG extensions. These files are “images” (exact copies) of the CD or DVD media on which the software would be shipped. (The name ISO refers to the standardized file format used for disc images.)

Since Microsoft software from DreamSpark often comes packaged in large ISO files (with file sizes on the order of gigabytes), downloading from the server with no download management system may cause your download to fail with no way to resume it. You may have experienced this if your connection timed out or if you ran out of disk space during a large download.

To address this issue, DreamSpark recommends the use of the Akamai Download Manager to steadily deliver the software to your computer. In the event that your connection to the server is reset, the progress you made on the download will not be lost.

Tip: If you have an external hard drive, download the large ISO images to it to conserve valuable disk space on your PC.

Akamai Download Manager

If you are using Internet Explorer, you will be able to install this tool as an ActiveX control on the way to downloading the software.

IMPORTANT: If you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer (including Netscape, Firefox, Opera, and others) you will need to manually install the Download Manager tool.

Now that Akamai Download Manager is installed, you can download software from DreamSpark.

WINDOWS VISTA USERS
If you are using Windows Vista, the built-in User Account Control feature will not allow you to download directly into system-owned folders. This means you must create your own directory for Download Manager DreamSpark downloads.

When your download is complete, you will have the ISO file to deal with. At this point, you have two options: mount the image, or burn it to a CD or DVD.

Installing Software from ISO Images

Option 1: Burning a Disc

If you need to create a bootable disc, or just want to create a “hard copy” of the software you’ve downloaded, it is a good idea to burn the image to disc.

Depending on the size of the file, you can use a CD or a DVD. Most software available through DreamSpark is too large to fit on a CD, so using blank DVDs is good practice.

You need the following items to burn the ISO image to a disc:

• A CD/DVD drive capable of writing DVDs (look for a DVD/R or DVD/RW symbol)

• A blank, writeable DVD compatible with your DVD writer

• A software program capable of burning a disc from an image file

Most CD / DVD authoring programs provide the capability to burn a disc from an image.

Some freeware tools are available, such as ISO Recorder. Manufacturers of popular programs with this capability include Nero and Roxio.

A list of other programs for managing ISO files can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

Using ISO Recorder to burn an image to disc

ISO Recorder is not a program you can launch, but an extension to the Windows shell. It allows you to right-click on an ISO image and choose Copy Image to CD, as shown below:

Selecting Copy image to CD will display a dialog titled CD Recording Wizard (or DVD Recording Wizard if it is a DVD ISO and you are running Vista). You can accept the defaults here and choose Next. Within a few minutes, your CD will be done!

Using Nero 7 Ultra Edition to burn an image to disc

1. Start Nero Burning ROM by navigating to Start menu | Program Files | Nero 7 Ultra Edition | Data | Nero Burning ROM…

2. On the New Compilation screen, press Cancel.

3. From the Recorder menu, choose Burn Image…

4. Browse to the ISO or IMG file you downloaded from MSDNAA and click Open.

5. Click Burn to start the burn process.

Voila! A Disc Copy of the Software

Now that you’ve burned your ISO to a DVD, you can treat it as if you bought the software in the store. Just insert it into your DVD drive and install as you would any other program.

Tip: By using the Burn ISO Image feature of your DVD authoring software, you can create bootable discs without worrying about special settings (in the case of operating systems, for example).

Option 2: Mounting the ISO Image

If you don’t want to go to the trouble of burning a disc, you can mount the ISO image using third-party tools.

IF YOU DOWNLOADED AN OPERATING SYSTEM…

… such as Windows Vista, XP, Server, etc., do not attempt to mount the image in your current operating system to install it. A mounted drive is “remembered” by the operating system and the mounting tools, but will not exist between system reboots.

If you are trying to install an operating system, always burn a DVD and make sure the BIOS is configured to attempt to boot from the DVD drive as part of the boot sequence.

Mounting is the process of temporarily creating a virtual drive on your computer with the contents of the ISO package loaded in it, as if you had inserted a DVD into your existing DVD drive. Third-party tools are required to mount an ISO image. Most common CD and DVD authoring tools will allow you to mount an ISO image, and many freeware utilities are available as well (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image)

Daemon Tools is a free and popular tool that allows you to mount ISO images. http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php

Microsoft also has a free tool that you can use to mount an ISO image, available at the link below.

Using DAEMON Tools

Follow these steps to mount an image using DAEMON tools.

1. Download DAEMON Tools for your current operating system from the following link:

2. Install DAEMON Tools. A system reboot will be required to set up the virtual disc environment.

3. Reboot your computer when prompted to do so.

4. DAEMON Tools installation will continue after your operating system starts up. You may receive some warnings notifying you that the setup is trying to continue. Allow the setup to continue.

5. Choose the options you want to install. You need the core files and the shortcuts. The Search Bar is optional advertising which you can safely avoid installing.

6. From now on, you will be able to mount ISO images by right-clicking the DAEMON Tools icon in your taskbar and following this menu sequence:
    Virtual CD/DVD ROM | Device 0: [Letter:] | Mount image
    Notice what drive letter you are mounting to.

7. This will bring up a dialog box allowing you to browse to and open image files. Select the .ISO or .IMG file you downloaded from MSDNAA and click Open to mount the image.

8. You can now access the image as if it were a CD or DVD by going to My Computer (or Computer in Vista) and double-clicking, auto-running, or exploring the contents of the virtual drive (the drive letter is the same as the one you noted above).

Running Software from a Mounted ISO Image

Once your ISO file is mounted, you will see a new drive show up in your My Computer (XP) or Computer (Vista) pane. You can interact with this virtual drive as if you had a CD loaded in it – by right clicking it and choosing AutoPlay, or by Exploring it and choosing Setup.exe, and so forth.

When installing the software, make sure to follow any instructions on the virtual CD, especially readme files.

Burning a Disc versus Mounting the Image

Are you unsure whether you should burn a disc or mount the image? Use the chart below to help you decide based on the purpose and type of the download.

Burn a Disc

Mount the Image

Operating Systems

Servers and Tools

Making Hard Copies

Backing Up Software

Drivers

Utilities

Application Setup Discs (Office, Visual Studio, Games, Dev Tools, etc)

Run-Once Applications

1. Richard says:

I have followed the Daemon Tools to the letter but can’t get it to open. The iso image is 3gb on my desktop but the G drive says "please insert a disk" even though I have mounted the iso file to that drive. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Meanwhile I shall try from IE rather than the original Firefox..

2. kidchaos says:

so, i’ve downloaded an ISO file, used D-tools to Mount the Image onto a Virtual HD. the drive won’t boot as it "Cannot Find Clusters in D:/ or K:/"

so far, i’ve used ISOMaker, Undisker, MagicISO, Nero and MagicDisk to rectify these anomaly’s. but none of these ‘highly recommended’ programmes can solve this problem.

i’ve even tried, after kicking myself for not thinking of this brilliant solution earlier, to make a ‘Bootable’ Disc… only for the  Disc to NOT WORK at all.

Please, i need some help. i want this ISO image to run properly. its just sitting there, in my folders, getting covered in cyber-dust..

3. Nancy Petrie says:

I have burned the ISO images to CD and when I run the program, it says that it cannot install due to another installion is try to load.  How do I get the program to install on my PC?

4. Julia Hansen says:

I went into the disc and ran setup.exe

5. Kevin Phelps says:

Phantom CD (free) works very well. Google for it and install it. The computer must be rebooted after install to finish driver installation. Then you can right click the ISO and click ‘Mount in Phantom CD’ and it will be the new CD drive in My Computer/Computer.

6. Fabian says:

Necesito descargar este software.

7. stephen Patton says:

my access key doesnt work.

stevepatton@hotmail.com

stevepatton12@yahoo.com

8. My access key doesnt work. I got validated with journey ed.

any ideas? I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Microsoft and they have no clue? They didnt know this even exists!

9. Nyssa Rogers says:

I, too, cannot use my access key. I can’t even log on to WindowsLive, despite the fact that I got an email from DreamSpark saying that I was validated and giving me the activation access key.

Arg! Please help! I need this software to do my homework…

nyssa.rogers@student.bellevuecollege.edu

10. Gautam says:

When the access keys do not work, do   reach out to DreamSpark Support at https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1333&WS=DreamSpark

They  can  trouble shoot issues with the access keys and the process to get the keys  verified.

11. Nyssa Rogers says:

It appears that the problem was with WindowsLive rules about the email addresses it allows to be used as an ID. My school email follows the pattern

first.last@student.bellevuecollege.edu

I kept getting an error about the domain being a reserved address or something like that. Through some trial and error, I discovered that WindowsLive didn’t like the period after "student" in the address. I tried using my gmail account instead and had no trouble setting up the WindowsLive account.

Once I’d done that I was able to follow the link to activate the DreamSpark account (I had already been verified by JouneyEd using my school address). I entered the key, and it worked just fine.

I just assumed that we had to use the same email address for both the verification process and the WindowsLive ID, but I guess not.

The issue with the period in the domain name seems like a kind of stupid glitch in the WindowsLive system, if you ask me. The very least that they could do is have a more descriptive and explanatory error message.

I haven’t tried to download anything yet, but at least now I can log on finally.

12. akash goyal says:

plz tell me how to get activation key for dreamspark softwraes ..i m a verified student .my id is  goyalakash@hotmail.com  do i need to send a mail to microsoft for sending me product key…i need it for windows server2008

13. Charlton Gan says:

well… there’s another way to install this software… and that is to download it by the web browser link. the software is downloaded in .exe format. so after you downloaded it, u can just launch it straight away.

14. Prof Cameron says:

Hello,

I am Prof Cameron a Instructor with Strayer University. The students did not receive the CD and we need to download the Server 2003 file. How can we receive the activation key? I amy be contacted at cheryl.cameron@strayer.edu

Thanks Prof Cameron

15. paul says:

I’ve downloaded the program on to an external hard drive, but everytime I try and burn it onto a DVD and error pops up about 1/3 the way through.  any suggestions?

16. Yin says:

I downloaded SQL server 2008 from DreamSpark. I burned the DVD and installed it successully. But I did not see SQL Server in Start menu and I did not find startup.exe neither. Please advise.

17. Anitha says:

Hi,

I am student with SCDL and have a windows id set up. I did not receive any activation mail, have been trying form past 1 week. If anyone knows what the issue is please help me out. Any contact number to contact the Microsoft guys

18. Warren says:

My account says it is a guest account but i have also requested an account?

19. Kai says:

I’m getting to the stage where I’m going to tear my hair out with this, unfortunately and need some advice.

The site only offers two options – download manager and web browser.

I have a pathetic internet connection which means every so often, it cuts out.

So, when trying to download with the web browser, it simply stops and you have to start over again.  However, as I have to reboot in order to recover my internet connection, the download manager is useless as once I reboot, it will not let me continue my download.

The site won’t let me download direct by going to the URL itself as it just keeps saying ‘invalid request’.

Any advice on how I can get a good download manager to work?

Thanks

20. Tim says:

What do you use for the product key? I used phantom cd and have it downloaded, but I dont know what to enter for product key.

21. Ka-Chun, Tan says:

I’ve downloaded the expression studio 2, but instead of .iso extension file, i downloaded .exe file. is it some kind of technical mistakes over there and, where is the access key? please advise, thanks in advance.

22. Stephen says:

To everyone confused about the license key, back when you downloaded the software, via the download manager or web browser, there was an icon you can click on to get the key. It’s called "get key" and it’s just to the left of and below the download icons. Once you sign in, you can go there and get the key.

23. Don says:

I’m trying to download Visual Studio 2008. Since I’m having problems downloading via "Download Manager", I tried downloading via "Web Browser" option.

It just downloaded 1 KB file "VS2008.iso". I cannot proceed with this file as it doesn’t do any installation (or burn to CD).

Can anyone help?.

24. Jeff says:

Where exactly is the get key icon?

25. Jeff says:

Found it.  If it was a snake…

Thanks Stephen.

26. Yay, Microsoft ppl recommend D-Tools.

27. moin says:

i am installing windows server but is gave administrator password & username.

28. wys says:

I whant to get the windows server 2008 key

29. Rakesh Arun says:

I get the following error. As soon as this error pops up, the installation stops and the steup doesn’t attempt to install any other files. Can someone please help.

rakesharun@hotmail.com

[06/26/09,10:49:16] Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition – ENU: [2] ERROR:Error 1330.A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file e:cab23.cab has an invalid digital signature.  This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt.

[06/26/09,10:49:16] Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition – ENU: [2] ACTION FAILURE:Action ended 10:49:16: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.See MSI log for details.

[06/26/09,10:50:10] Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition – ENU: [2] ACTION FAILURE:Action ended 10:50:10: INSTALL. Return value 3.See MSI log for details.

30. Gerry says:

My student ID number from my former college was not acceptable so I was unable to download the Expression Suite

31. Greg says:

READ BEFORE ENTERING YOUR KEY, or else your key might not work!:

Applies to Win Server 2008 standard, may be true with others as well, or might not)

32. McHale Page says:

can you download and .iso image to your flash drive and install it from there?

33. The verify and download key is inactive.What should i do?

34. THIS IS A VERY USER UNFRIENDLY EXERCISE

35. dear sir,

plz give me key ur software

36. Shotover says:

There is a button on the left bottom part of the page from which you download the software, it is a gray button with the label "GET KEY", click on it and use the generated key, it works!

37. d says:

You may get a boot-record based iso-boot program if do not want to burn the disk.

However, burn one is the better way if you

are not familiar with such tools.

But when the tool install on a flash drive

there might be more troubles:

boot on flash drive, and load the iso-driver,

then jmp to the iso boot code. Burn a DVD,

if you do not want to get into any trouble,

i suggest.

38. alvonir says:

vou ficar muito agradecido por ficar com a oportunidade de ter um software para poder executar minhas tarefas diarias da escola.

39. alvonir says:

beleza pelo sistema operacional

40. alvonir says:

beleza pelo sistema operacional

41. MarkS says:

I must be stupid… How do you make a DVD bootable with Vista x64 SP-2? I used the help file. No luck:(

I tried MS TechNet no luck:(

Now I cannot verify my user account 🙁

I tried to email DreamSpark with my student ID no luck:(

I am starting to think this website is brok’n no luck:(

Just like the rest of my attempts to get thru this tech bottleneck no luck:(

Does antbody know of a way to make a bootable CD/DVD? I saw something on TechNet’s website, but… no way too much code stuff to go thru. I just cannot afford to crash this PC. And btw WHY? did sombody hack a machine with a bootdisk? If you read this much you probably know what I mean right?

42. Byron Edmon Perkins says:

It will help alot in my programing class when i can not assess the computer on campus with it.

43. Juan Luis says:

Can someone of DreamSpark team write down a size of each download? It’s only to know how many seconds, minutes or hours (in my case) I need to wait 😉

44. Alex says:

The setup of microsoft visual studio 2008 cannot open one ofthe files from the image for some reason during installation. Anyone else having this problem?

45. divya says:

This is the first time i using this. i so happ y for ur guidens

46. Matthias Limburg says:

Have loaded down an img-file regarding server 2008. Burned it on CD. Nothing is happening. Can’t boot etc.

47. Duwane.J says:

It’s nice to give the software free and it help’s me do my A/L

48. roland says:

what is the md5 check sum of the download file?

49. andy says:

Had terrible trouble with the download manager. Downloaded 600mb of the Visual Studio 8 file then had to switch off. Pressed pause, exit etc. It created a shortcut on my desktop – great, I can resume later. Later came. After double-clicking the shortuct all I kept getting was an error telling me there was a shortuct on my desktop (Grrrr! That’s what I’m using). Eventually solved this by reloading the dreamspark webpage, selecting Visual Studio 8 and the download manager option. The manager then promptly resumed correctly. Not the clearest of instructions imho.

50. raul says:

Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition

51. David says:

I got the instructions before I attempted anthing!

52. Dave says:

If you pulled down a .IMG file – Windows Server 2008 R2 for example – you can simply change the extension from .IMG to .ISO and let your favorite ISO software burn the image to disc. I’m using CyberLink’s Power2Go which was preinstalled on my laptop.

53. Nicholas Myers says:

Hi,

i have download windows server 2008 R2.

How do i burn a .img file to a disk?

Please can someone help.

54. Sipp on this says:

yall r a bunch of knock gobblers if you can’t figure this out

55. mario rodriguez says:

Estudio Educion en el TECMILENIO

56. Will SQL Server 2008 Developer work on Windows XP and what must i do?

57. Gautam says:

Yes, sql server 2008 developer 32-bit does install on Windows XP. See the details about memory and other requirements at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143506.aspx#Developer32.

58. geraldo lima says:

onde conigo o link para download

59. Nimish says:

Hello Gautam,

I downloaded the Windows Server 2008 OS from Dreamspark but it is in a zipped file format (not an ISO)…how do I burn these files on a dvd to install the software?

Thanks,

Nimish

60. i burned the software to dvd, but it run with the error. shows "set up encountered a problem while trying to copy F:SetupVSSetupWatsonDW20.EXE

61. MD says:

Step 1.  Install ImgBurn – ’tis free

Step 2.  Run ImgBurn

Step 3.  Click on "Write image file to disc" icon.

Step 3.5. (Optional)  Ensure the "Verify" box is checked – it compares the burnt image to the original.

Step 4.  Select the image file you downloaded, then click the "Write" icon.

Step 5.  Enjoy!

62. Ben says:

I have downloaded Visual Studio 2008 (prof)

and during the installation its asking for a product key? where can i find that or aquire one as its meant to be free?

63. Amir says:

where do i get the product key for Visual Studio 2008.

Thanks.

64. Barney says:

Where do I get the product key for the copy of Visual Studio 2008 that I just downloaded and burned to a DVD?

65. Aziz says:

this help is necessary to the students because they don’t have extra money

66. Adam says:

Thank you Stephen for advising on the get key button.

67. pal says:

hi, i am student of scdl(new) and i want download some software frome microsoft dream spark but it ask for access cod or university provided Email ID . i gave my registration ID which only i know, is provided by scdl but it says check amd click varification mail to continue .

here i don’t know how to check that email

plz help me how to get verification mail or by which id i can down load s/w

68. Matt says:

The key that I am given does not work, what should I do?

69. Claire says:

I signed up for DreamSpark but the Win Server 2008 R2 product key does not work

70. Timothy Pham says:

Hi I’m getting errors while installing so I’m wondering am I able to install Visual Studio 2008 Pro or 2010 Ultimate on Win7 Ultimate x64?

71. Martin Niland says:

just downloaded visual studio 2008 can you tell me where i can get the product key?

72. Lokir says:

on the page where you downloaded VS 2008, below the download links (2 download’s links)

, you’ll find a buton GET KEY.

Press on this once, and you will see after a few seconds the product key for VS 2008.

Have fun with this great dev IDE 😉

73. Could please advise me how to find the Access Code so thatcomplete the verification.Thanks

74. Elizabeth Davis says:

I was able to burn to cd fine and the cd worked.  Went thru all the steps to install and when at the end it reboots like supposed to then get message "out of frequency".  What do I do to fix this?  It’s stuck there at that screen.

75. OUREGA Nelly says:

j’aiùerais pouvoir creer un jeux mais je n’ai pas les logiciel requis. merci.

76. mbiermann says:

The activation key does NOT work. I am contacting support now, but this really is ridiculous that the key provided does not work. What an inefficient waste of time for both parties involved!

77. Daman jeet says:

Hi,

I’m student of SCDL India(Pune) and after downloading the Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition on instalation I requires a Key which is not provided with this download and also on the site…

Please help..!

78. Daman Jeet says:

Hi,

I’m student of SCDL India(Pune) and after downloading the Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition it requires a Key which is not provided with this download and also on the site…

Please help by sending the same on my personal email id : daman_sodhi@yahoo.com

Thanks…

Regards

Daman

79. Mike says:

My Server 2008 Key doesn’t work either.  Says:

"The product key you have entered will not work with this edition of Windows Web Server 2008 R2

I think it is time to go back to linux 🙂

80. rajuraju says:

How to open my account

81. vijaykumar says:

How to Download and Install DreamSpark Software

82. realista says:

Please someone answer this?

Does Dreamspark allow you to install the 64 bit version of server 2008?

Please anyone…

83. hani says:

students unevirsity .

in Hebron .

84. Le Meng says:

I downloaded the Windows 2008 Server R2 and the IMG file is supposed to be about 2.7GB. However, my XP system said it is 250MB. So confused? What’s the problem?

85. g-man1005 says:

The download of Windows Server 2008 Standard and X64 will not complete the download. Is anyone else having this problem?

86. Michael Higgs says:

Thank you very much. You are helping students that have to pay out 30,000.00 for tuition is Social Work at Ryerson University.

87. Marcus Bacchus says:

I downloaded the VS 2008 Professional Edition ISO and burnt the image to a DVD. When i came to install the software i got the following error message "cannot copy the file D:SetupVSSetupWatsonDW20.EXE"

Can someone please help with this eror?

88. JD says:

Try using winRAR to unzip the ISO files.  It’s what worked for me.

89. gracias por este gran relagalo0

90. Irvin Turberville says:

Thank you for providing these free and easy to use products for students.I used active@ISOburner (which is free) and had no problems. I’m a student at Western Governors University.

91. Bk Miller says:

I have the same problem that Mike posted earlier.

My Server 2008 Key doesn’t work either.  Says:

You must either run Windows Web Server 2008 R2 Setup or enter a Windows Web Server 2008 R2 Web Product Key."

I just got off of a 2 hour call with Microsoft, where I was transferred many times, only to have them tell me that without a business ID and signed agreement they will not help me activate this volumn license copy of Server 2008 R2. End of support call.

They suggested that the only support was ont he DreamSpark site. I was able to install the non-R2 version of Server 2008 but I had to do the automated activation over the phone.

92. Paula says:

I can’t go in  server 2008  ,as Administrador ask me a new password But I don’t know that password .

Please,help me!

Después de instalar con exito el windows 2008,y cuando quiero entrar me solicita una nueva contraseña,le introduzca la nueva ocntraseña pero me dice que no es válida y por tanto no me deja entrar.

93. Paula says:

UP’S!

I know the answer for my question.hahahahaha

The new password that ask the server 2008, is the key  showed in the page web of the dreamspark.com when dowload the w.s.2008

94. vevek says:

how to download. it is very difficult

95. Darin says:

um i wonder how i download visual basic 2010,please help @ wizardpower2000@hotmail.com

96. Murali says:

Hello friends, i hve downloaded the VS2010 Utlimate 2010… I write tht content to DVD and i start setup….

I m getting this msg

"a problem has been encountered while loading the setup components. canceling setup"

what could be the prb… plz help me out from ths prb….

97. Pooja says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to install this but do not know what is product key can you please help?

Pooja

98. FAZEI says:

I m getting this msg

what could be the prb… plz help me out from ths prb….

99. andrew says:

i have not uest these prodoucts before

100. ayad Al-amer says:

i use this  for my class cis-125 at hfcc

101. Maaz Raza says:

i need the license key to VS 2008.

Please email it on maara465@student.liu.se

102. dIEGO says:

GOSTARIA DE SABER COMO INSTALAR O WINDOWS SERVER 2008 EM UMA MAQUINA VIRTULA VMWARE PLAYER.

103. Maurice says:

Hello, I’m trying to download the download manager and it looks like it is going to install but the status goes straight to error.  Please help.

104. Don says:

use imgburn it is better then all the outer iso burners out there and it also supports img images files too

105. 三斯 says:

I need a product key, and would you please mail one to me? My email is sssdoublecool@gmail.com

106. johnny smith says:

check to make sure you have the right dvd to burn image. a general purpose dvd will work. the other dvd like video or music will not wrong format on dvd

107. johnny smith says:

to burn to dvd you must use a dvd for general purpose. Not video check your dvd. it should general purpose or something to that effect. I had a hard time trying to make a bootable disk. and that was my problem.

108. John Secondo says:

J want to get used to Windows Server 2003

109. KISHORE KANKIPATI says:

THE KEY FOR THE WINDOWS 2008 R2 IS NOT WORKING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

A PROBLEM OCCURRED WHEN WINDOWS TRIED TO ACTIVE. ERROR CODE 0XC004C020.

PLEASE HELP

110. KISHORE KANKIPATI says:

THE KEY FOR THE WINDOWS 2008 R2 IS NOT WORKING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

A PROBLEM OCCURRED WHEN WINDOWS TRIED TO ACTIVE. ERROR CODE 0XC004C020.

PLEASE HELP

E-MAIL:KISHORE.KANKIPATI@SMUDE.EDU.IN

111. gabriel Issah says:

Do we have 32bit WINDOWS 2008 R2 because the one I downloaded does not work on my PC

gissah@iupui.edu

112. Cepryano Oliva says:

I need for my studies. Thank you.

113. xpburner is better for iso's… and it's Free Software.

114. Farid says:

for guy who asking dor license key

there is bottom of button download

his name –>  "GET KEY"

you need to click on and u have license key

this is applicable for all productes

salam !!!

115. ABC says:

extract iso using 7zip and run setup

116. dana says:

hi! I had a problem with program installation. How to adjust a loading disk I has found on a <a href="http://searchizz.com">File Search Engine</a>

117. dana says:

hi! I had a problem with program installation. How to adjust a loading disk I has found on a http://searchizz.com

118. Brian South university says:

I am trying to install Dreamspark Expression Studio and resceving the error:

"The file [Language\P2GRC.dll] is missing please reinstall application"

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and everythign is up to date.

119. Brian South university says:

I am trying to install Dreamspark Expression Studio and resceving the error:

"The file [Language\P2GRC.dll] is missing please reinstall application"

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and everythign is up to date.

120. Brian says:

I am trying to install Dreamspark Expression Studio and resceving the error:

"The file [Language\P2GRC.dll] is missing please reinstall application"

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and everythign is up to date.

121. Saqib says:

what is the procedure to install visual studio 2005. there are two cd's and I cannot understand that how to combine them and install.

122. Abe88 says:

I want to install Windows Server 2008 R2 on a new external hard drive (not on my laptop drive).  Does anyone know how to do this?  (I already changed the IMG extension to ISO.)  I can copy the ISO file to a DVD with Power2Go but am not sure whether to make the disk bootable or not.

123. Abe88 says:

124. Sagar Nigam says:

Plz tell me where i can find akamai download manager, i couldn't get it

any suggestions plz

125. Installation of Windows Server 2008 R2 asks me for a driver. It doesn't say which one. Installation won't proceed without it.

126. Faisal Ahmed says:

thank you very much for your co-operation. . . FAM

127. LUIS says:

NO SE EL IDIOMA INGLES ALGUNA OPCION PARA APRENDER VIA INTERNET GRATIS. GRACIAS

128. khamooshseeja1991@gmail.com says:

actually i have downloaded win 7 professional from dream spark but i don't remember that note the product key .Can i take that key in nay way?

129. nisarg says:

hey guys i get only .SDC file. how to extract it. help me. . .

130. Marty says:

What should we do with an .IMG file ???

131. Noah says:

The file I downloaded is a .sdc file… how do I install this?

132. Robert says:

Not only that windows 8 / 8.1 is the worst windows ever from a UI / useability point of view, no: the akamai downloader is even worse. works like 1 out of 10 tries. Calling it DL manager is pure BS since "resuming" corrupts file like allways. You need to dl some iso quick? forget it – not with this crap.

Dear MS CIOs: nobody is using crap like that nowadays (aside from mallware DL portals) – what's wrong with http / ftp downloads? Are you guys unable to implement dl security / statistics or whatever you think you need that manager for on a website? The hole world is doing it god damn.

133. AS says:

I got the same BS .sdc file …NOW WHAT?

134. ASAD ULLAH MALIK says:

when i downloaded i got .sdc for windows 8.1 …. pls tell me how to convert .sdc to .iso ?????? so that i can proceed forward.

135. Ross says:

I dloaded VS2013 Professional – and I also end up with a 6gb .sdc file and NO INSTRUCTIONS on what to do with it.!!!!

Does Microsoft want us to keep using MIcrosoft products ?  If so – this is the wrong way to go about it.

136. MJJ says: