Any eligible STEM-D (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Business and Design) student is eligible to get all the software and tools in the MSDN Academic Alliance program from their department – any STEM-D department in which you are currently taking any class.
Here are 3 options for you to get MSDN AA software:
- Find out if your school is currently a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance Program at http://www.msdnaa.net/search/SchoolSearchUS.aspx (be entering the state and city of your school)
- if your department (any department in which you are currently taking any class) is listed, just contact your faculty or IT department to get you signed-up to download the MSDN AA software onto your PC. ALL students enrolled in any course in the STEM-D department are eligible to get ALL of the MSDN AA software onto their personal PCs.
- Once your department’s MSDN AA Program Admin sets up your account, just ‘Get Software Link’ to login and download the software you need.
- If your department (any department in which you are currently taking any class) is NOT listed, approach the department IT admin or faculty and have then sign-up for MSDN AA at http://msdnaa.net
- Approach the Student club, provide proof of your enrollment in a STEM-D class and request a login-into their MSDN AA software distribution mechanism.
- If you have a student club that is not a member of the MSDN AA program, have them sign-up for MSDN AA at http://msdnaa .net
- Approach your local ACM, NSBE or IEEE- Computer Society chapter and ask them about obtaining a login id to get access to all of the MSDN AA software from:
If your STEM-D department or student club is not a member of MSDNAA, do ask them to sign-up at http://msdnaa.net.