And here we have another video for the series of posts related with the APIMASH. This time Michael Cummings gives us an overview of the StackExchange Starter Kit. Tune in as he walks us through the steps required to get started and how you can leverage this knowledge to build your own Windows 8 apps.
Here is a direct link to the episode on channel 9.
- Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
- Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
- Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
Blogs and Article
- Michael Cummings' Blog
- APIMASH Starter Kits (all)
- APIMASH on Channel 9
- Download the StackExchange Starter Kit