Sure why not. Happy to play along, just like I did a while back.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, my 8 random facts :
- I was born 9 months and 9 days following my parent’s wedding.
- I lived in Elwood for the first 27 years of my life. My dad is still in the same house today.
- I went to high school with Eddie Maguire – he was a year behind me.
- The first program I ever wrote was a date validation application. It was hand coded in assembler on punch cards. I still have those punch cards.
- In college, I was the president of F.O.U.L – aka Friends Of Unnatural Llamas. We had a manifesto and a news letter and I even got a medicare card for Ralph The Wonder Llama. (one day I need to scan that stuff)
- My first car was a 1980 Toyota Corolla. It was silver. It was my mother’s.
- The heaviest I have ever been is 135kg (that’s almost 300 lbs) back in 2005.
- My wedding anniversary is the same as my parents
Now you know 8 more random things about me, so it’s time to tag 8 lucky souls :
- Nick Hodge
- Jeremy Cath
- Angus Logan
- Steve Clayton
- Bronwen Zande
- Delicate Genius
- Andrew Parsons
- Mitch Denny