I've been using Xobni for almost a month now and it's been fun.
- Lightning fast email search.
- Phone numbers extracted from emails.
- Email analytics.
- Quick attachment discovery.
- Navigate your inbox by people.
- Threaded conversations.
- Your personal assistant.
So, what I have learnt from the analytics?
It told me that my wife is the number one person I send/receive email from.
it reminded me of people I haven't emailed for a while
It gave me a cool graphs
I could go on, but I wont.
Give it a go if you like
The app has had a lot of coverage on the blogosphere, so if you want a good review check these out
- Xobni: The Super Plugin For Outlook
- Supercharge Outlook with Xobni [Featured Windows Download]
- Xobni: Social Network in Your Inbox