This year at Tech.Ed AU we're holding a lunchtime panel on Web2.0 and Social Networking for attendees who are bloggers. The lunch is taking place Wednesday 8 August, at 12.45pm .
Discussion would be highly interactive with the blogger audience and will cover:
Web 2.0 and Social Networking panel
- What is Web 2.0?
- Does it deserve the hype that surrounds it?
- What does it mean for traditional media outlets?
- What does it mean for societal communications?
- Impacts on privacy, online safety etc?
- The impact for technology professionals?
- Jane O'Connell, Product and Network Strategy, ninemsn.
- Phil Sim, Founder, MediaConnect
- Darren Neimke, Development Centre Manager, Readify, Microsoft MVP and author of "ASP.NET 2.0 Web Parts in Action”
- Michael Platt, Director, Web Application Architecture, Microsoft US
- Frank Arrigo, Technical Community Manager Microsoft Australia
Log onto Commnet and register your interest - I would love to see you there.