Spotted over on Chris Bowen's Blog, a handy list of Silverlight Games
- "Dr. Popper" - Burst the matching bubbles, the more, the better.
- "Digger" - Sort of Dig-Dug meets Montezuma's Revenge.
- "Zero Gravity" - An addictive and well-made game! A nice example of the possibilities of the platform.
- "Destroy All Invaders" - A cool mashup with Virtual Earth where you fly over the oblique angle view of a location of your choice while shooting UFOs.
- "Silverlight Rocks!" - A shoot the asteroids game.
- "Sprawl" - A good demonstration of potential with Silverlight 1.0.
Interested in learning more about game development with Silverlight? Chris points us to the Silverlight Games 101 blog.
Technorati tags: Silverlight