The folks in the Microsoft recruitment team have asked me to post this job opportunity. They are looking for a candidate who truly is passionate about technology and about Microsoft, the kind of person who would read my blog !
**Update** – the role is based in Sydney
Technical Marketing Intern
- Great Solutions – Great Team – Great Company – Great Opportunity
- One Year Graduate Opportunity
- Facilitate growth and penetration of Microsoft Information Worker Business Division
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in the Microsoft environment whilst exploring your interest in business and marketing. You are confident working with technology and have a true passion for Microsoft and its products!
The overall purpose of this position is to facilitate the growth and penetration of Microsoft Business Division (Information Worker) products in the Australian market through the following activities:
- Assist in the creation overall marketing plan for Microsoft Information Worker
- Implement tactics based on the marketing plans
- Monitor and report on the results of all campaigns most importantly ROI on
- Marketing $ spend
- Continue with momentum of new product launched in FY06
- Train the appropriate channels both internal and external
Are you a creative, action oriented person who has a drive to achieve results? We are looking for your commitment and enthusiasm, and in return will provide the right candidate with fantastic development opportunities.
You will have completed a degree in Business or Marketing (with an IT component) or IT / Computing with a strong interest in business and marketing. You will also need outstanding academic results to achieve in this role.
You will need:
- Strong IT background
- General familiarity with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to write and build scripts for demonstration machines
- Interest in marketing, sales and business
Do you have passion, drive and enthusiasm? Great Communication skills? Then consider applying to this great opportunity!
Please send your application to email@example.com before Wednesday April 4th 2007.