** Slides Finally Available
G’day to all of you who are visiting as a result of the Search Engine Room conference.
I will pop my slides online in the next few days, but as a teaser – this was the outline
- Search Engine Room 2007 : Blog Marketing and Optimisation
- Why am I here?
- Really – What am I doing here?
- Blogs + Search = Visits
- A case study on how blogging can work for a major corporate such as Microsoft.
- Where do they come from ?
- What are they looking for?
- The Long Tail of Content!
- What’s so great about blogs?
- Trackbacks are good
- Final Word
- Get Started?
I also want to again acknowledge Hugh Macleod for his fantastic cartoons which featured prominently. Thanks Hugh!
Finally, have a look at my speaker badge and see if you notice something weird!