Sinusitis returns – Change of plans ahead

The last few days, I've been feeling really achy again. I went to see my local GP and confirmed that my Sinusitis flared up again.

The last 2 days, I've been running a fever of 38 °C (that's 100.4 °F for my metric challenged friends).  I'm also on stronger antibiotics.

So, I face a dilemma - do I cancel my session tomorrow at the Microsoft Unlimited Potential (UP) Community Conference or do I drag myself from my sick bed and present?

My wife wants me to stay home. I am thinking to err on the side of caution and let the organisers know that I am sick.

What would you do?

Technorati tags: , ,
  1. My opinion… everyone of us will understand, and encourage you to stay home and treat your body well. 🙂

2. Kizzy says:

STAY IN BED!  Reschedule.

3. Franky, stay home and get better.  There is no point in risking a collaspe from such a high fever.  You are best to rest up and get youself well.

4. Clarke says:

Franky,

Your health is one 1!

Stay home…get well…then we can all see you again at TechEd 🙂

5. Mitch Wheat says:

Listen to your wife and stay at home! There will be plenty of conferences, but just the one Frank.

6. Tejas Patel says:

Opps, no wonder no twitter updates from you lately.

Knowing you it will be a shame if you can’t go to the conference. But 104 °F is a lot of temperature. In my wisdom it would be best for everybody if you just relax. I don’t see how you can be full of energy on the stage with that kind of temperature.

Well there are many ways to convey the message at the conference and I am sure organizers there will be able to do that easily.

7. mikeseyfang says:

On a purely selfish note – stay home, if its contagious the delegates wont want it.

Sorry we will miss a quiet cup of tea with you and UncleNick.

Get well

Stay in touch.

Fang

8. Berno says:

Hey Frank, I know you got lots of goodness to share during the conference. But I reckon you should sit on this occasion.

Hope you will get well soon, Franky.

9. Jill says:

Hi Frank!

We’re currently doing our demo, except we decided to do it on your blog. heh heh. Everyone is sooo very sorry you’re not well. But they also think I’ve done such a fabulous job you won’t be asked to present ever again 🙂

Admins taking over the world.

🙂

Seriously get better soon, you owe me a huge latte for this one.

Jill and all the delegates from the UP (approx 50 of them watching me write this!)

10. Anonymous says:

I’ve been at home for the past few days dealing with my Sinusitis . Moira has been busy doing her daily

Comments are closed.