We're doing some research for the upcoming Security & Management Seminar.
We invite you to help shape the Security & Management Seminar agenda so we can tailor the content to suit your needs, and to provide you with the utmost benefit from attending this event.
We are considering running advanced technical training (level 400) on the following topics. Please indicate your interest in these topics and also provide suggestions on other topics in the “other” section below:
Security Products and Solutions
- How to prevent Malware using Forefront Client Security, Exchange & Sharepoint
- How to effectively deploy ISA Server 2006 (using common configuration scenarios)
- Vista security
- How to de-bug an app...what IT Pro’s need to know
- NAP / NAC solution architecture and configuration
Management Products and Solutions
- MOM/Systems Centre Essentials
- WSUS 3
- SCCM 2007 (the version after SMS 2003)
- Unix / Linux interoperability with Active Directory
- Windows CardSpace / PKI (Certificate Lifecycle Manager)
- Data management & compliance using MOSS, SQL, Exchange, Infopath and RMS
Any/All feedback welcome - leave me a comment and help shape the event.