I love my Palm Treo 750 !

Treo 750

Lots of things happened this week, and a personal highlight for me was getting a new phone – a Palm Treo 750.

Now, everyone knows how much I love my iMate K-JAM, but the Treo just rocks.

It’s the best phone I’ve had – and I’ve had a few. And it’s definitely the best Windows Mobile device I have used – and I’ve tried them all.

The Palm Innovations are really slick and really make it an easy to use phone.

The word is that it’s launching soon in Australia, and I reckon it’s going to be a winner.

What’s going to happen to my iMate K-JAM? – I haven’t decided, but most likely it’s going to one of my children.

Technorati tags: , ,
  1. Martin Wells says:

Wow! That’s a big call Frank. I remember standing next to you at the Vista launch, both of us popping out our kjams every 60 seconds to read the next incoming email. It’s a tough device to beat.

Next version I’m looking at is the same HTC format, but with GPS added. That’s a huge thing for me and travel – being able to find addresses is international cities is a life saver.

Think it’s so good it could top that?

2. scbarnes says:

oh would you look at that, my brand new SP5 accidently got stolen at LAX…

I wonder if I can get one of those new phones Frank has…

*ponders*….

🙂

3. Timmy says:

I am a bit shocked that you like this phone. It is nice that Treo gets SMS messaging right with a conversation view, but wow, Windows Mobile is a horrible OS. Nothing is designed right.

Take a look at what a Blackberry does — type an URL hit space and it puts the dot. Consistent location of menus, consistent use of accelerator (short-cut) keys. UI that works, makes sense.

My Treo 750 is horrible. Maybe you don’t have 3G where you live. But for me, I charge the device all night, go to work a 7 am and the phone is dead by 3pm. I have to have a charger with me 24/7. It becomes unusable and unreliable as a device. Plus, when it does data, forget receiving a phone call; it won’t ring.

It really is a poor device.

4. Anonymous says:

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – I love my Palm Treo 750 ! It has been a faithful servant

5. Anonymous says:

I’ve had my Palm for a few months now and I *still* love my Palm Treo 750 ! It’s traveled the the US

6. Anonymous says:

Arrived today! Unboxed 10 minutes later! The HTC TyTN II (AKA : AT&T Tilt, AT&T 8925, T-Mobile

7. Anonymous says:

When I started the year in 2007, I had one phone – my trusty I-Mate K-JAM Then I scored a Palm Treo 750

8. Anonymous says:

Lots of things happened this week, and a personal highlight for me was getting a new phone – a Palm Treo 750 . Now, everyone knows how much I love my iMate K-JAM , but the Treo just rocks . It’s the best phone I’ve had – and I’ve had a few. And it’s definitel

Comments are closed.