Sydney – Tuesday 13 February 2007, Microsoft Sydney
Melbourne – Wednesday 21 February 2007, Microsoft Melbourne
Brisbane – Tuesday 27 February 2007, Microsoft Brisbane
Register now for the Microsoft Hosting Day and learn how to capitalize on the growing demand for software-as-a-service (SaaS).
This full day seminar will give you the knowledge and tools you need to expand your business whether you are a Pure Hoster, Telco, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Reseller (VAR), System Integrator or Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
The Microsoft Hosting Day is an annual event that offers a great opportunity to meet Microsoft professionals and partners of the hosting ecosystem.
This FREE seminar will cover:
• The latest news about the growing opportunities for SaaS on Windows technology
• A wide range of business opportunities available with Microsoft Hosting solutions, including Windows-based Hosting for Applications, Hosted Messaging and Collaboration, Hosted Dynamics and Hosted CRM
• Aligning your business with Microsoft’s product roadmap – so you can maximize benefits from the planned testing, release and availability of Microsoft products and services, especially with SharePoint 3.0 and IIS 7.0
• Using best practices to sell SaaS offers or business-class e-mail to small and medium-sized businesses.
The more services you provide, the more customers you will attract and retain. Windows-based hosting allows you to create value-added offerings and this seminar will tell you how.
For ISVs and Microsoft Dynamics Partners offering or planning to offer software-as-a-service (SaaS), we will cover the following:
• How to take advantage of the Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
• How to capitalize on the growing demand for SaaS
• The latest news about opportunities for SaaS on Windows
• SaaS offers that will help you grow business opportunities
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Microsoft Hosting Team
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Published with BlogMailr