Back Home, Minus an Appendix

My blogging has been rather quiet – for a reason !

Since Friday I had been in hospital. I had my appendix removed Friday night and now I have a nice little reminder on my right hand side.

This morning, I was discharged with instructions from the surgeon to ‘take it easy’

I plan to do just that.

Thanks to all who dropped me a note, or wrote a post – it is really appreciated.

BTW – The hospital delivered 100 notes from different folks smile_regular

Technorati tags: , ,

[ Current Listening to : Move On by Jet from Get Born ]

1. Hey Frank,

Great to see you out and about again 🙂  So was the appendix the cause, or yet unknown ?

hope all is well .

2. Glad to hear you’re out of hospital and on the mend. Maybe you should treat yourself to a new JasJam? I hear they might aid in a speedy recovery 😉

3. Rob Farley says:

Good to have you back, Frank!

4. MSDN Archive says:

wow – that scar sucks!  They took mine out laproscopically (3 tiny incisions instead of 1 large one).

At least you’re home and on the mend 🙂

5. Anonymous says:

TechTalkBlogs continues to grow and grow. I missed my regular end of month status report, but I have

6. ben barren says:

the blogfather is back. nothing can keep the zune_desirer down ! bb

7. Berno says:

The moment you start forwarding all those interesting bits of information, I knew you are well on the road to recovery. Get better soon, Frank!

8. David says:

My surgeon told me that if you have the left side done first, there is about 90% possibility you will have to have the right side done as well. But, if you have the right side done first, then there is very little chance you will have to have the left side done. Apparentlty these are just statistics the docs have collected over the years.

9. Anonymous says:

A little milestone just crept up on me. Three years ago – December 3 2003 – I made my first post here

10. Anonymous says:

I finally was able to logon to my BlogBeat account this weekend, following a PEBKAC sitution. Normally,

Comments are closed.