So download the app and be impressed. Here's some things to try
- Browse around the content itself – notice that the ads are themselves WPF.
- Resize the window or change the font size and note how WPF automatically reflows the content and adjusts the number of columns to make sure that everything looks right.
- If you’ve got Windows Vista, try a search from the Windows search bar – you’ll see news articles appear as files in the search and clicking on the entries will direct you straight into the appropriate article itself.
- Try the search link (just under the back/forward arrows). Notice how the articles are arranged in a heatmap tile panel view with the size denoting the importance of the article.
- Now click the Topic Explorer and see an interconnected web of related articles.
If you don't want to download, Long Zheng made a cool little screencast, so you can watch the video.
Now, to show this little beauty to the local newspapers and get them excited about the possibilities.