DeepMetrix Corporation is pleased to announce that we have recently been acquired by Microsoft Corporation. We are excited about being part of the Microsoft family and the potential it brings to positively impact product feature capability and overall value for our customers.
As part of the transition the DeepMetrix Sales office is now closed. We are looking forward to delivering the next generation of web analytics to you as a part of Microsoft.
If you are a current customer with a valid support plan, or if you are currently subscribed to one of our hosted services, we are here to help! Please contact DeepMetrix Technical Support for assistance.
If you would like to know more about our release plans as they become available, or if you are interested in receiving information about beta opportunities, please go to www.deepmetrix.com and click on the link to submit your contact information.
I'm not sure if that's the correct answer, but it looks like a good response.
Here is a list of the 22 acquisitions sorted by product group;
- VirtualEarth aka MapPoint - Vexcel and GeoTango do 3D imaging and remote sensing.
- MSN - DeepMetrix (web site stats), Massive (videogame advertising), Onfolio (web research), Teleo (VoIP), Media-Streams (VoIP), MotionBridge (mobile search), TSSX (China mobile services), SeaDragon (Large Image manipulation)
- Windows Live - FolderShare (file synch), MessageCast (MSN Alerts)
- Speech Server - Unveil Technologies (call center SW)
- Security - Alacris (Identity Mgmt), FutureSoft (Web filtering)
- Systems Management - AssetMetrix (License tracking)
- Business Intelligence - ProClarity (analysis and visualization)
- Microsoft Game Studios - Lionhead Studios (games developer)
- Exchange Server - FrontBridge (email security)
- Microsoft Project - UMT (Portfolio Mgmt)
- Storage Server - Stringbean Software (iSCSI SAN)
- Vista - Apptimum (Application transfer)