**UPDATE** – The dates & venue have changed:
- Monday November 14 – Sydney, Microsoft Theatres, North Ryde
- Wednesday November 16 – Melbourne, Microsoft Seminar room, South Yarra.
- Come learn how Microsoft embedded operating systems and tools enable you to bring the next generation of smart, connected devices to market faster and with more compelling features.
- Microsoft has scheduled a series of one-day technical seminars for embedded OEM engineers and developers who are interested in utilizing the Windows Embedded family of products in the design and development of new projects.
- Technical decision makers will hear directly from Microsoft systems engineers about the most powerful solutions in the world of embedded software development plus examples of real world situations. These seminars will consist of a presentation of the Microsoft Embedded products as well as a technical session of the developer tools used to build operating system images.
- Each attendee who completes an evaluation form will receive a free Windows Embedded Software Evaluation kit which provides an opportunity to experience the power and ease of development with Windows Embedded products first hand!
[ Currently Playing : (Nothing But) Flowers – Talking Heads – The Best of Talking Heads: Once in a Lifetime (05:34) ]