Over the long weekend, the first Code Camp Oz was held. From what I can see on local mailing lists and blogs, it was a huge sucess. Unfortunatly, I was unable to attend, due to my recouperation following my recent surgery.
Here’s a quick roundup from some of the attendees.
- Rory Primrose : CodeCampOz – The Aftermath
- Clarke Scott : Code Camp thank you
- Caroline Price : Wagga Wagga, Code Camp and the Long Weekend
- Caroline Price : Photo Album: Code Camp Oz
- Geoff Appleby : I choose Evil, Joe!
- Paul Glavich : More CodeCampOz stuff
- Rory Primrose : CodeCampOz – Day 2
- Mitch Denny : Code Camp Oz is happening!
- Andrew Coates : CodeCampOz Day 0
- Geoff Appleby : Code Camp 2: I still know what you did last Code Camp
- Geoff Appleby : Code Camp MIA
- James McCutcheon : Codecamp day 1
- Clarke Scott : Stuff from CodeCampOz
- Paul Glavich : CodeCampOz is underway!
- Dominic Cooney : Managed Code Performance Fundamentals – Code Camp Oz
- Mitch Denny : 305: The number of people registered for Code Camp Oz.
[ Currently Playing : C’mon C’mon – The Von Bondies – Triple J Hottest 100 Volume 12 Disc 2 (02:14) ]