Support /System Engineers - MS Server Platforms
• Exceptional orgaisational culture
• Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane
• Access to cutting edge technology resources
MitchelLake Consulting is currently representing Avanade which is a world leading Systems Integration group. A joint venture between Accenture And Microsoft, Avanade operates through out the world delivering Microsoft based solutions to large enterprise clients is searching for talented Support and System Engineers to join their team of experienced professionals. With a highly desired working environment, a global brand which is backed by international strategic alliances, fortune 500 clients, amazing technical team and a passion for leading the industry through innovation this is an incredible opportunity
For the successful applicant our client is willing to offer an attractive base salary, benefits, travel, and extensive training and development. This package is aimed to attract individuals who are passionate about technology and seek to be the best in their field. A highly desired working environment, a global brand which is backed by international strategic alliances, fortune 500 clients, amazing technical team and a passion for leading the industry through innovation.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Posses 2 + years experience with Microsoft Infrastructure and Desktop products within an large corporate environments
• Experience with large SOE deployments
• Experience with IIS, Active Directory Exchange, Administering Windows Domains, supporting Win2000, Win2003 based networking environments, HTTP protocol’s, exposure to Microsoft .Net tools and TCP/IP.
• BackOffice services (Exchange, SQL Server, Host Integration Server)
• You will be ideally degree qualified and ideally be a MCSE.
If you are aligned to the above specification and want the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate technologists in the industry and have a structured career management program then please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 83562901