We're on the road again!
The Microsoft Security and Management Summit is a complimentary, full day technical briefing designed to extend your security and management skills. Building on the foundations provided at the first Security Summit in March and the Microsoft Management Summit in 2003, this event will provide you the latest information to help manage a fully secured Microsoft infrastructure.
We are doing something a bit different for our developer community, based on overwhelming feedback. The Developer sessions all start at 3.45pm & finishes at 7pm, with registration from 3.15pm. The dates are as follows:
- Sydney – Convention Centre: June 7
- Melbourne – Grand Hyatt: June 9
- Brisbane – Convention Centre: June 11
- Perth – Sheraton Hotel: June 14
- Adelaide – Hilton Hotel: June 16
- Canberra – Convention Centre: June 18
We will be covering 2 BIG areas:
- Windows XP SP2 Developer Implications
- ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2005 (Formerly known as Whidbey)
So, what are you waiting for, register here