We’ve got so much info for you in the May MSDN update that we’ve decided to make it a double-header.
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) combine the productivity and power of Visual Studio® .NET 2003 and the Microsoft .NET Framework with the extensibility and programmability of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 and Microsoft Office Word 2003. With VSTO, developers using Visual Studio .NET 2003 can use Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual C#® .NET to write managed code behind Word-based and Excel-based programs.
Developing for Office 2003
This session introduces you to integrating your application with Microsoft Office. We’ll demonstrate how to leverage best-of-breed tools and maintain familiar environment for your users using VSTO. We’ll also discuss developing Office Add-ins and Smart Tags.
Leveraging the Office System 2003 Components
Office System 2003 is a suite of tools that allows you to achieve more. This session explores the use of SharePoint technologies, InfoPath and BizTalk Server 2004 in developing state-of-the-art applications utilising the power of XML and the web.
Dates & Locations
- Perth – Wednesday 12th May 2004 (8.00 – 11.30am)
- Adelaide – Thursday 13th May 2004 (12.00-3.30pm)
- Brisbane – Friday 21st May 2004 (8:00-11:30am)
- Sydney – Monday 24th May 2004 (5:30-9:00pm)
- Melbourne – Tuesday 25th May 2004 (5:30-9:00pm)
- Canberra – Monday 27th May 2004 (5.00 – 8.30pm)