Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self. - Karen Salmansohn
Good Day All!
We are back with the Tuesday’s Featured Post where we discuss a Forum Post or a Forum Thread from the MSDN or TechNet Forums and then highlight the value that they added.
Community Discussion is a way to participate in conversation and giving solution feedback on important needs and issues. So, for this week pick for the featured post I have selected Visual Studio 2013 - New Project asked by Margarita_Cody from Visual Basic Forum. Why this post is great first of all this thread has 168 replies!. Definitely there is some good conversation take place in this thread otherwise it would not had this much replies.
Original Poster here talks about an application that OP was developed 25 years ago in VB6 and now wants to re-write the whole program in Visual Studio more importantly using latest technologies. This forum post is a good example of,
- How a conversation in the community should look like
- How one can state the issue or problem that he/she is facing
- What necessary information one should provide regarding the issue or problem
- How one can respect others opinion and feedback
- How one can appreciate other community members effort to finding solution of issue that you posted
People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. - John C. Maxwell
There is not much to discuss about this forum post as because it has well organized discussion and pretty much self explanatory which speaks for it self. I hope that this post helps and see you on the next one.