Welcome to the new Fiddler blog on MSDN! I’m Eric, developer of the Fiddler Web Debugger.
While I occasionally would blog Fiddler news over on BlogSpot, I didn’t do so very often, and certainly not in the depth that I provide in my other MSDN blog, IEInternals. So I’ve started this blog so I’ll have a place to talk about:
- New versions of Fiddler and FiddlerCore
- Fiddler Add-ons and Extensions
- Any books / talks / articles that relate to Fiddler
- Interesting things being created by the Fiddler community
- Miscellaneous .NET things I’ve learned while writing Fiddler
- Web debugging in general
- Anything else that comes up
So, thanks for reading… I hope you’ll find this blog a valuable source of information. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to hear more about, please let me know!