Access Denied due to .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

I was doing an install recently and a client happened to have installed the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 on the servers i was working.  The first environment i installed was a two server environment (1 SharePoint, 1 SQL) and everything was working fine.  When i moved to a 5 server environment and started the install…

1

Restore error: "There are no more files" + COM error 0x80070012

I was recently doing an stsadm –o restore to restore a backup and was able to successfully move my production site collection backup to test.  When i went to the site it mostly worked with the exception of one subsite.  One subsite was returning a COM error "There are no more files" with a COM…

7