Babylon.Toolkit 1.0.3 is now out on http://babylontoolkit.codeplex.com/.
With this release, you will find:
- A new Model object model with Vertex and Index buffers sharing
- A new ModelContent object model to create custom importers. This content pipeline supports vertices re-ordering and optimizations.
- A new intersection system:
- ModelMesh now have a BoundingSphere property
- Rays can intersects ModelMesh and return precise intersections distance
- Object picking is now supported
Here is a sample using a Viper (From the ubber cool TV show Battlestar Galactica):