After we deployed our new UI, we received some user feedback about truncated text passages when the Outlook plugin is used. It took us a while to figure out the details, but this problem should now be fixed. We also found some text rendering problems where the highlight and the actual text were out of sync, this has also been addressed in the newest version.
Changes that will come soon include improvements in the example sentence selection and a bug fix that will increase the number of preposition flags.
Mid term (several weeks) we are working on techniques to improve precision and recall, starting with prepositions which account for a large portion of non-native errors but are also notoriously hard to correct.