Ran across the release of the Learning Content Development System (LCDS). Would seem to be a good way to package up some scientific demos/simulations and get it out in short course forms…
What is the LCDS?
The Learning Content Development System (LCDS) is a tool that enables you to create high quality, interactive, online courses. Virtually anyone can publish e-learning courses by completing the easy-to-use LCDS forms that seamlessly generate highly customized content, interactivities, quizzes, games, and assessments—as well as Silverlight-based animations, demos, and other multimedia. Register to download the free LCDS release, then start creating your own e-learning courses today!
What does the LCDS offer?
With the LCDS, you can:
- Develop and deliver content quickly, while it is timely and relevant.
- Distribute your content via the Web or in a learning management system.
- Deliver Web content that conforms to Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) 1.2, and which can be hosted in a learning management system.
- Upload or attach your existing content. (LCDS supports multiple file formats.)
- Choose from a wide variety of forms for authoring rich e-learning content.
- Develop your course structure and easily rearrange it at any time.
Cross Posted from Dan Fay’s Blog (http://blogs.msdn.com/dan_fay)