- Moles is a lightweight mocking framework that provides a mechanism to stub non-virtual methods
- Static methods, methods in sealed types, constructors
- Moles is Delegate based, it provides hooks for the developer to provide their own mock implementation for any dependencies.
- No code refactoring required!
- Moles works in similar fashion as TypeMock, DIF.
- Moles is optimized for Pex. You get the Power of Automated unit tests plus mocking framework.
See here for an example on how to use Moles: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/stubs/moles.aspx