It's cold and raining here in Redmond. Perfect weather for writing a blog entry.
Workflow Development Resources Interactive Map
Andrew May is a content publishing manager for WSS developer content. He is very passionate about Workflow and this week he created a new workflow development resources interactive map using mind maps. Andrew created this interactive map as another way of presenting some of the information we currently have on the MSDN Workflow Resource Center. If you are currently creating workflow solutions or are interested in learning about workflow resources, this map a great resource for getting started. It's also a very innovative way to explore learning resources located in different Web sites.
MSDN Office Developer Center – Join us on Facebook
The MSDN Office Developer Center provides a roadmap to understand and work with Office System programs, servers, services, tools and technologies. Some of our core products and technologies include Access, Communications Server, Excel, Groove, InfoPath, Office Business Applications, Office Fluent UI, Office Live Small Business, Open XML Format, Outlook, PerformancePoint Server, PowerPoint, Project and Project Server, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Server, Unified Communications, Visio, and Word.
You should join this group if you are interested in talking to the group of Microsoftees that create and release Office and SharePoint developer documentation.
Published this week
We published a lot of content this week, so for those of you twittering #Office and #SharePoint links like me, here's lots of fresh links to share:
- Technical article: Inserting Repeating Data Items into a Word 2007 Table by Using the Open XML API
- Technical article: Creating a Localized Form in InfoPath 2007
- Technical article: Exporting Outlook 2007 Contacts to Access 2003
- Technical article: Creating Documents by Using the Open XML Format SDK Version 2.0 CTP (Part 1 of 3)
- Technical article: Integrating External Document Repositories with SharePoint Server 2007
- API Reference: Live Meeting Service Portal API Reference
- API Reference: Live Meeting Service API Reference
- API Reference: Communicator 2007 and Communicator 2007 R2 Automation API Documentation
- SDK: Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core SDK Documentation
- SDK: Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Speech SDK Documentation
- SDK: Communications Server 2007 R2 Server SDK