It can be difficult to find something to look forward to in January – but this year it was a little easier as a) I got lots of great Xbox 360 games and b) the Windows Azure Platform element of the Cloud Essentials Pack for Microsoft Partner Network partners went live.
I have previously explained what the Cloud Essentials Pack is and how you can access – but at the time I couldn’t share the details of the Windows Azure Platform element.
The Windows Azure Platform element is now available. It gives you each month, for FREE:
- 750 hours of extra small compute instance
- 25 hours of small compute instance
- 3GB of storage and 250,000 storage transactions
- 1 SQL Azure Web Edition database (5GB)
Windows Azure AppFabric:
- App Fabric with 100,000 Access Control transactions and 2 Service Bus connections
- Data Transfer: 3GB in and 6GB out
To activate this offer
You need to:
- Sign your company up to Microsoft Platform Ready (NB: there are other routes to get this benefit – but I know about MPR)
- Visit http://www.microsoftcloudpartner.com/ and sign up.