Just getting a few interesting cloud links “down on paper”. I last did one of these on Azure in Feb 20010.
- Article on Debugging in the Cloud
A sample app that demonstrates monitoring and automatically scaling an Azure application in response to dropping performance etc. Basically a console app that checks perf stats and then uses the Service Management API to spin up new instances when needed.
- Azure In Action book is imminent 🙂
- Running Memcached in Windows Azure from the MS UK team
- Using Microsoft Codename Dallas as a data source for Drupal also from the MS UK team
- I often mention them – but this post is the biz! Metodi on fault and upgrade domains
- AppFabric LABS allow you to test out and play with experimental AppFabric technologies.
- Details of the upcoming VM support in Windows Azure
- Nice series of posts from J D Meier in the Patterns and Practice team
And sessions from MIX10 held March 15th to 17th:
- Lap around the Windows Azure Platform – Steve Marx
- Building and Deploying Windows Azure Based Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – Jim Nakashima
- Building PHP Applications using the Windows Azure Platform – Craig Kitterman, Sumit Chawla
- Using Ruby on Rails to Build Windows Azure Applications – Sriram Krishnan
- Microsoft Project Code Name “Dallas”: Data for your apps – Moe Khosravy
- Using Storage in the Windows Azure Platform – Chris Auld
- Building Web Applications with Windows Azure Storage – Brad Calder
- Building Web Application with Microsoft SQL Azure – David Robinson
- Connecting Your Applications in the Cloud with Windows Azure AppFabric – Clemens Vasters
- Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Azure: A Match Made for the Web – Matt Kerner
Something for everyone 🙂