I had lots of fun and enjoyed it being so interactive.
As promised, some links relevant to the conversations during the evening and the many questions. I will also do a post on Monday summarising the many “limits” we discussed on instances, roles etc:
- New Windows Azure Platform online community in the UK – ning hosted community site for UK fans of Azure. Join today!
- Microsoft UK Windows Azure Site - maintained by my team. Lots of good links.
- Start working with Windows Azure – download the SDK etc
- Q&A: How can I calculate the TCO and ROI when considering the Windows Azure Platform? – how much will it cost/save
- Q&A: I have a new business idea. How can I implement it cheaply using the Windows Azure Platform? – information on Bizspark
- Q&A: Do I get charged compute hours for every role in my Windows Azure Hosted Service?
- Q&A: I have a new business idea. How can I implement it cheaply using the Windows Azure Platform?
- Q&A: What are the UK prices for the Windows Azure Platform
- You have 10 votes. Why not use them! www.mygreatwindowsazureidea.com – influence the future
- QandA: When do I get charged for compute hours on Windows Azure?
- My top 5 Azure sessions from PDC 09 - watch some great content
- SQL Azure Migration Wizard v3.1.8 – SQL to SQL Azure
- http://cloudstoragestudio.com/ – great graphical tool for working with Windows Azure Storage and your hosted services
And the offers:
And finally, the 4 minute video you can point colleagues at 🙂