[Amazingly – I actually got this podcast done before the MSDN Flash newsletter it accompanies 🙂 Despite my hoster trying very hard to turn my hair grey to get this posted! Grrrrrr. ]
[Apologies in advance if you have problems downloading it. I am working right now on getting this series of podcasts up on https://channel9.msdn.com/ to give a much more reliable download provider. If you do have issues you can grab it from my Skydrive]
This podcast is an interview with Tom Quinn in which we start off discussing his article on Test Doubles before moving on to Coding Dojos and finishing with a spot of “has software development really improved in the last 20 years”. The interview starts 7 minutes in after I complete a brief summary of the newsletter.
- “Boot to VHD” – very cool stuff.
- New Doloto tool for AJAX optimisation
- 32 Silverlight 3 and Expression 3 Videos
- Last newsletter Poll on “How did your software team score in the Joel Test?”. 45% of you scored 6 or below … hmmm, disappointing 🙂
- This editions Poll looks at how we approach unit testing code
- UK South Scrum User Group
- Rhino Mocks, Typemock, NMock and Moq
- Tom summarises the first Coding Dojo he run
- http://southamptoncodingdojo.ning.com/ sign up details. Next is on Sep 24th in Southampton.
- Summary of Test Doubles, Fakes, Stubs, Dummies and Mocks from the work of the folks at ThoughtWorks
- [TODO – link to Flash Newsletter once it is live]
Subscribe in an RSS Reader:
Subscribe in ITunes: