This podcast accompanies the July 1st, 2009 edition of the MSDN Flash newsletter. It includes an interview with Gary Short discussing technical debt and the roll refactoring can play in repaying that debt, plus a discussion of my teams new YouTube channel.
- Three Men and a Whiteboard discuss ASP.NET MVC
- Fun look at IE8 web accelerators with Tesco
- Anti-Patterns to Avoid in Entity Framework N-Tier Applications
- Web Site Improvements Using jQuery and jQuery UI
- Great screencasts on WCF, Silverlight 2 and Visual Studio 2008 from RockSolidKnowledge
- MSDN Poll June 17th 2009: How many monitors do you use for developing software?
- Not mentioned – but this is the current poll MSDN Poll July 1st 2009: Which aspect of your job do you enjoy the most?
- CodeRush Xpress for C# and VB
- Technical Debt on Wikipedia
- + lots more links in the original newsletter
I also found this video from Ward Cunningham discussing the debt metaphor (5mins)
Subscribe in an RSS Reader:
Subscribe in ITunes: