Then I have a great offer for you. It includes:
- Two Microsoft UK geeks. Well used, odd scratch but still in good working order.
- Choice of two 10am to 4pm technical days in London in May and June presented by the above geeks
- Information on the day about the fabulous Bizspark offer for startups from Microsoft.
Let me explain. I bumped into my old buddies Keith Burns and David Gristwood yesterday. We got talking about the work they are doing around Bizspark in the UK. Turns out they have slots free at two upcoming sessions in London on the 5th of May and 9th of June which you are welcome to attend.
The briefings will include the following technologies and topics:
- An overview of the BizSpark program. Bizspark is a great offer – you should know about it!
- Software development with Visual Studio, Expression and the .NET Framework
- Building rich, interactive and scalable web applications with ASP.NET, AJAX and Silverlight
- SQL Server, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, and designing high performing data access systems
- Windows Azure and Microsoft’s utility cloud computing platform
You can find out more and book over on the UK ISV blog or book direct:
Our very own DeveloperFusion.com is one of the companies that ultimately can help you sign up to Bizspark. They have done a fine summary of what Bizspark is all about which I suspect is better than anything you will find on a Microsoft site.
P.S. Keith has been “Mr SQL Server” in Microsoft UK for the 13 years I have know him (and before that). Therefore you will be doing me a personal favour if at some point you say
“but surely SQL server is just a bit bucket”
Always sure to get a good reaction 🙂 Thanks.